Hiring Senior UX and Service Designers
Our purpose is to re-imagine how people interact with the digital and physical worlds they live in. We apply insight from research, data and behavioural trends and partner it with design thinking methods to launch services people love and that make a positive impact in the world. Our methods and philosophy is human centred, and our collaborative approach delivers successful outcomes for clients such as the NHS, RBS, Tesco Bank, Heineken, Prudential, and various high-growth startups.
Your likely skillset and experience will include some or all of the following:
- End-to-end experience of design research, workshop facilitation, customer co-design and training
- Insight driven design and collaboration
- Design and development of digital products and services
- Shaping and leading projects with teams of up to ten people (or close to making a step up to this), utilising a variety of methodologies
- Developing client relationships and identifying new opportunities
In particular, we’re looking to fill two key posts within our growing team.
- Senior UX Designer – for this role we’re also looking for not only proven expertise and a strategic approach to human centred digital design and delivery, but also experience with emerging technologies, especially voice interface. Must-have skillsets include usability testing and moderation, information architecture, interaction and UI design and a strong visual design eye. Key to this role is the ability to demonstrate expertise in a strategic, stakeholder-focused approach to your work as well as the practical side of digital design.
- Principal Service Designer – we’re looking for senior service designers with a strong career history in service design practice who are ready to take the next step up in their careers. You’ll have a track record in leading complex multi-stakeholder, strategic service design engagements in a commercial setting and a host of go-to service design methods and approaches, some of which are of your own creation. You’ll be comfortable leading small multi-disciplinary teams. as well as having proven experience in consulting and business development.
What can we offer
- Variety of projects – sector and scale of projects with well-known brands and organisations
- Challenging work which has a big impact
- Opportunity to influence our methods and processes
- Flexible, inspirational culture
- A first class team launching services that make a measurable difference in the world
- Opportunities for international work and travel
If you think you fit the bill, we want to hear from you.
We’re a great place to work – you’ll love the environment, the people and the way we look after our team. You’ll also get: a competitive package, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, benefits including private healthcare, pension plan, annual company trip, MacBook Pro (or alternative if you're not into Apple), and any other kit as needed.
We are committed to learning and development and under the Nile academy brand run an extensive training programme which will support both your individual needs and our business ambitions.
Market yourself to us in an appropriate way. Demonstrate you know what you’re talking about. Hint… just sending a CV will not get you an interview. Show us you know how to stand out from the crowd.